This is the first attempt at "Sweetheart" earrings from Boutique Tatting. Umm I know it is upside down but it is 4:30 AM and I have to go to work... But wanted to share anyway :)
I am going the change the center bead as I would be happier with a darker purple in it.. or maybe I will need to go BEAD SHOPPING!!! But what a fun pattern!!
Tetradill - a square motif
-
I was travelling in Xi'an, China and saw designs of pavement tiles that I
like. This design was inspired by one of the tiles.The photo below shows
four sq...
23 hours ago



Hi Jeannette,
ReplyDeleteYou sure don't waste time! An earring already! Love those ,and who would know it's upside the other way anyway!!! Fox : ))
You did a nice job. Don't you just ♥ Marilee's book?!? I do! It's got some great patterns in there and I love how she is so sharing with the fact that we can sell stuff of her design. She's a smart lady. Some tatters get stingy about that sort of thing.
ReplyDelete~TattingChic ♥
Thanks Fox and TattingChic!
ReplyDeleteYes I just LOVE her book! I have a LONG way to go before I sell any tatting.. I'm such a new-be!!:)
Although I have had a co-worker hint about me teaching her what I do know.
Take care !!
J
Great job on this! I'm glad you are enjoying the pattern :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you Yarnplayer!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the pattern (S).. I already have made another set which turned out MUCH better.
(well the look of my tatting LOL)