Monday, October 11, 2010

Wow time fly's!

I can't believe it has nearly been a year!
I have been so blog lazy, I' m ashamed to say.
Well life has been taking me for a wild ride, between work and kids and Hubby.
I did teach my self to knit tho, and I now have yet another obsession! Between tatting thread and now yarn... I need another house simply for all of the fibers!

So, since I have not tatted for a while I will post my knitting stuff. But I have been working the shuttle trying to get some gifts done for Christmas and realized that I really am a bit rusty.
Had to run back to you tube for a refresher course or ten, since I for the life of me couldn't remember how to do a split chain.. of course in the middle of a project. *sigh * I am SO SO grateful to all of wonderful Tatting video's there!
So here is the knitting...
part of a bag..



2 comments:

  1. Did you say you just taught yourself to knit? That's a mighty beautiful stranded colorwork bag for a beginner! Congrats, you are a terrific teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Trh!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    No I have been knitting since about Feb.. so not really "just". I just really took to color work since it changes so often and keeps me from getting bored LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line!